Sunday, February 05, 2006

Blogging Off!

For the past few months I have really enjoyed being a blogger. It is a cool way to meet new people and get close to fans. Over the next year, considering my work schedule, I have for the time being decided to 'blog off'.

Casbah Club are going in to rehearsals this week to work on new material and into the studio in March to record. We will have a new album ready for release in May / June. Also, in the near future, we will be introducing a message board / forum at www.casbahclub.co.uk which I, along with the other band members, can interact. We will also continue to make Limited Edition product available there. Hey, and don't forget to check out my own website from time to time for info regarding my solo albums and acoustic / charity gigs: www.simontownshend.com

A special message to those that have bought a Simon Townshend or Casbah Club CD in the past;

Thanks so, so much for your support. It is you 'special' people that not only enable me but inspire me to continue writing, recording and performing.

2 Comments:

Blogger wind-up-man said...

2a.m. I promise to be good. -Among Us-. PRICELESS!

4:53 AM  
Blogger fanch d'utopia said...

Please excuse my english writing, certainly full of mystakes. I just want to say a few words. I didn't know Casbah Club before I saw that Band last Monday at Vienne. I really enjoyed this music. Thanks a lot, fellows!!! It was a very good concert.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home